1. Before painting a job make sure that it is free from any dust / rust
2. For removing rust use de-rusting chemicals
3. For removing oil or grease from the surface of the job use correct Oil removing chemicals.
First Primer Coat: Fast Primer Surfacer Grey/ Red Oxide:
1. Before doing primer on job, make sure that job has been cleaned & prepared by proper pre- treatment.
2. Make viscosity of the primer 25-30 sec using the Fast 102 Thinner OR mix the Paint: thinner :: 4:1.
3. Keep pressure about 30-40 psi.
Application of Putty
1. After the overnight apply Tuff-Seal Putty wherever necessary.
2. If you found the putty somewhat thick, add small qty of Epoxy Thinner during mixing.
3. After drying, sand it properly& touch up with primer on the putty applied area.
Second Primer Coat: Fast Primer Surfacer Grey/ Red Oxide:
1. Apply the primer mentioning viscosity as per procedure of first coat.
1. After about 6 to 7 hours of the primer, check hardness of the primer before applying finish coat.
2. Apply two coats of finish paint.
3. Adjust viscosity to 25 Sec using the Thinner Fast 102 OR mix the Paint: thinner :: 4:1.
4. Keep pressure about 30-40 psi.