1. Before applying the primer on job, make sure that it is free from any dust & rust.
2. For removing rust use de-rusting chemicals (Shot Blasting is an ideal process to remove the rust.)
3. For removing oil or grease from the surface of the job use correct oil removing chemicals like 3in 1 chemical. (Mix with water in 1:1 proportion.)
4. Use rubber hand gloves for this treatment.
B. Application of Putty (If necessary):
1. After the 2-3 hours, apply M-Seal or Epoxy Putty wherever necessary
2. After drying, sand it properly& touch up with primer on the putty applied area.
C. Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer Coat:
1. This primer consists of two Packs, one is Base & another called Hardener.
3. Mix the desired quantity of Base & hardener (Mixing Ratio is 4: 1 Base to Hardener by volume).
4. After mixing these two components in proper ratio stir well & allow this mixture to remain in stand still for 5 - 10 minutes.
5. Use Epoxy thinner so as to adjust the viscosity suitable for spraying. (Generally Qty. of thinner= Qty. of hardener)
6. Allow primered jobs to dry for overnight.
D. Finish Coat of PU Paint:
1. On the next day of primer check hardness of the primer before applying finish coat.
2. Paint consists of two packs. One is Base & & another called Hardener.
3. Take two same types & of same volume containers for drawing the desired quantity of paint & hardener (Mixing Ratio Base: Hardener by volume 4: 1)
4. After mixing these two components in proper ratio, stir well & allow this mixture to remain in stand for 5 - 10 minutes.
5. Use PU thinner so as to adjust viscosity suitable for spraying. (Generally Qty. of thinner+Qty. of hardener)
6. Allow this coat to be dry for overnight. Full curing will be only after seven days.